Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Good morning! We're off to Sunday School, Mass and then our Church picnic. Before any of this can happen I have to get DS1 out of bed-my bed. You know, one of those nights where before you know it you're bed is taken over by a creature that seems much larger, and must way much more than your child. Said creature kids, rolls and pushes all night. If I was thinking, I would have moved to his bed! As soon as DS is up and dressed, then we are going to Wally World. Mama needs to get stuff to take the the picnic. I'm making our friend Debbie's fantastic fruit salad.

Today is applied math day at our homeschool/afterschool. We are learning about tally marks and counting to 37 (a review). Math class will take place in the sandbox after the church picnic. After math we are going to work on spelling words and piano practice. Finally we are going to my Mom and Dads for tea tonight.
Michele

No comments: