Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

There are so many things that come with a new year-most notable the idea of change and hope. As I was laying in bed this morning (awake way too early for my taste) I s tarting thinking about the changes that I want to make this year. I'm saying changes, not resolutions, because we know that NO one keeps resolutions for a whole year (well the crock pot lady did!). What I want to do this year:
1. Stop feeling rushed and overwhelmed by life. I want to learn to enjoy things more, to focus on joy. To enjoy my son.
2. I want to spend more time in prayer and study.
3. I want to follow Flylady again. This worked so well when we moved into the house and I have gotten away from it. I'm starting over today at step one. I'll have a shinny sink soon!
4. I want to blog everyday. I think I feel better in general when I write.
5. Exercise, eat better and lose weight. I want to learn to take care of me this year.

So, one blog post down-364 to go! I'm off to download flylady's baby steps!
Michele

No comments: